Achim Winter, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Founder and CEO of CCR Logistics Systems AG for many years.
Special tasks in networking, lobbying and international acquisitions.
Member of the supervisory board of Reverse Logistics GmbH (Holding).
Peter S. Laino, Deputy Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Managing Director of Monitor Clipper Partners (MCP)
Trustee of the German International School of Boston, Massachusetts
- Vice President in the acquisition group of K-III Communications Corporation, a media holding company formed by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co
- Associate in the corporate finance group of Dillon, Read & Co
- Principal of Riverside Partners, a small, Monitor Group-sponsored buyout fund
- Consultant Monitor Group
- Director of several of MCP’s portfolio companies
Oliver Markl, Member of the Supervisory Board
CEO Loyalty Systems GmbH
- Director Monitor Clipper Partners (MCP)
- Vice President Structured Finance Group J.P. Morgan in London
- Mergers & Acquisitions J.P. Morgan in Paris and London